Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, June 6, 2016

His & Hers

 
I hurt my back so I can't lift or sit in my kayak right now,
which is driving me super bonkers
cause I sooooo neeeeeeeddddd to get out there on the water....
If I'm sounding a bit whiney, it's cause I am slightly!  I can never be away from water for long.
Alas, until I can, I have my current projects keeping me busy...
 
 
He has his current projects keeping his royal cuteness happy...
 
 
and these beautiful summer days are feeling just fine.
Head pain has been at a minimum...
Buns are all getting outside for long days & evenings in the yard...
My studios are a disaster but that's okay I suppose because it means I've been busy!
How's your summer shaping up?


No comments: